Tuesday, February 15, 2022

little bit about me!

 hello gals! how are u today? im doing pretty good! im at my cousins house with her friends right now.. i am sooo happy as they are rlly nice !! anywho… recently I was reading my friends blog and realized that I haven’t really made a small intro to myslef ( ̄∇ ̄) THEREFORE, i will tell you a bit about me!

  • my favourite colours are lime green, hot pink and bright orange!
  • nickname is Ness !^_−☆ 
  • baby ギャル(gyaru)
  • i speak french and english fluently! my arabic is really mid and i am a beginner in korean!
  • my favorite ice cream flavor is cotton candy!
  • fav foods are ice cream, sushi, strawberry cake and cheesecake :>
  • in the future, i would love to be a fashion designer, an autour for children’s books, a dancer, a pediatrician or my absolute dream, A ROBOTICS ENGINEER OR GAME DEV!
  • my favorite video game are DDLC, FNAF, Yandere Simulator and Minecraft!
  • my birthday is on April 6!
  • pronouns are she/her! 
  • i listen to kpop, electronic, jpop, metal, moody and a bunch of other music!
  • favorite artists are Twice, PERFUME, CAPSULE, Hatsune Miku, 2NE1, SNSD, TxT, BabyMetal, æspa, Nicki Minaj, SKZ, BlackPink, Wonder Girls! 
  • I am very interested in cars and motorcycles.. one of my biggest dream is to be able to DRIFT!
  • I really like nail art and in the future I would LOVE to wear those gyaru nails with gems on them!
  • my favorite youtubers are CoryxKenshin, Markiplier, Kure-channel, Yukarin, LunaCherry3, RRcherrypie, Supersize vs Superskinny and courtreezy!
  • my favorite artists are Tomoko Nagai, Chikuwaemil, Ayako Rokkaku and Gerhard Richter!!
  • my favorite season is spring!
OKII!!! I think that sort of sums it up! I’ll probably write either tomorrow or tonight about how I spent my weekend!
Really sorry for not uploading much (^.^) HAVE AN AMAZING DAY FULL OF JOY, GLITTER AND GLAM! Kissyzzz!!!! :3333
-XOXO, NESS!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck everything

 how to stop being so miserable and negative for no reason. i hate this so mch bro im so hungry i just want to leave i hate evryone around m...